skip to Main Content
ISVA: Putting the client first 020 8882 4896 mail@surveyorsweb.co.uk

Home Forums General Discussion Sprift

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Evans FISVA
    Participant

Has anyone experience of what this company can provide regarding pre-survey information they are nagging me for a video call do I bother or not?

Regards

David Evans

I haven’t bothered. I had a chat with them and said if they can provide me with Building Control data for addresses in Buckinghamshire I would be interested. So far, they only appear to have access to the usual public access data and my local authority doesn’t make this data public. The client will get more from the searches undertaken by their solicitor in my opinion. (BTW I suggested you as a more local surveyor for an ex-colleague of my son’s yesterday, buying near Market Harborough)

David Evans FISVA
    Participant

Thanks on both counts

Regards

David

Neil Bright MISVA
    Participant

They were present at an RPSA CPD event, and I followed through with a trial, and as a result I have signed up with them. Have had it since April 2023. Really useful to be able to do a Desktop appraisal before quoting for a survey just with the address and clicking through the tabs. Yes the information is available via individual websites, but it is far simpler to have all of the infomeation in one place which can then be refered back to once enquiry is converted to an instruction or preparing the report. Can also look at planning applications and building regs for the neighbouring properties. Also for valuers, some suggested comps separated into surrounding area and same street. The monthly subscription is modest in my view for the ease of use.  So I am a fan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.