Independent Surveyors & Valuers Association is a National Network of like-minded professional surveyors and valuers with considerable experience and skill committed to providing a service of quality and Putting the Client First.
By instructing a Member who is entitled to display the Charter Mark of ISVA, a client can be confident that the Member:
- Is an experienced chartered surveyor and/or has met a standard of competency approved by ISVA and, as such, is committed to rigorous professional standards, but also has at least three years’ post qualification experience as a principal, partner or member of senior staff.
- Operates as an independent firm and, as such, will act personally and directly for the Client, but with ability to call on the wealth of specialist disciplines and skills provided within the National Network.
- Will engage in discussion with the Client and explain any aspect or findings in further detail.
- Confirms terms of appointment and the fee basis on acceptance of instructions.
- Offers total loyalty to the Client and absolute discretion.
- Responds promptly to telephone calls and correspondence.
- Is committed to act in a timely manner and to an agreed time-scale.
- Reports clearly and concisely in plain English.
- Is committed to act courteously.
- Maintains a procedure for addressing complaints according to established principles set by the ISVA.