skip to Main Content
ISVA: Putting the client first 020 8882 4896

Home Forums General Discussion RICS Designations Reply To: RICS Designations

Paul R E Dyer FISVA

Hi David,


Yes there is a Chartered Building Survey and there is a different APC route, although General Practitioners carry out fairly similar work to CBS, CBS’s are really a mixture of QS and GP.

If the mortgage Valuer has requested a CBS or Structural Engineer then only a CBS should carry this out. (Otherwise check with the lender beforehand to see if they will accept your report.)



Back To Top